Have questions for us? Please look over our FAQ section. If you don’t see the answer to your question below, please push the “Help” button at the bottom left of the screen or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
First, you will log onto our Patient Portal to schedule your appointment. Make sure you fill out all of the information as best as you can and provide us with a valid email address that you can access on your phone or tablet.
Select an available timeslot that works with your travel plans. The 1 hour Visby PCR test has limited availability and typically needs to be booked several days in advance. Please take into account the advertised turnaround time when scheduling your appointment (See the next tab for more information on turnaround times).
You will receive email confirmation of your appointment along with directions to our testing location. Ensure that you receive your confirmation and the directions.
At Clarity, we have several testing options to make traveling as easy as possible:
- Our Antigen test is the low cost antigen testing option guaranteed a result within 1 hour*. Antigen tests are not accepted everywhere, so determine what types of test your destination will accept before scheduling!
- Our Standard PCR test is the “No rush” option and is guaranteed a result within 24 hours.*
- Our popular Fast PCR test is guaranteed a result within 3-5 hours.*
- Our new Visby 1 hour PCR test is the “rapid” PCR option for travelers with no other option (eg. short layovers). This test has very limited availability so plan to book it at least 2-3 days in advance! It is guaranteed a result within 1 hour.*
*Samples that produce an inconclusive result are automatically re-tested and are exempt from the turnaround time guarantee. There is no need to stay at the facility to wait for your result as it will be posted to your account’s My Tests page (as a PDF file) as soon as it’s ready!
Below are the hours of operation for each testing location available at LAX.
Tom Bradley International (TBIT):
- 1H Antigen Test: 7:00AM – 7:00PM
- 1H PCR Test: 7:00AM – 6:30PM
- 24H PCR Test: 7:00AM – 7:00PM
- 1H Antigen Test: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- 3-5H PCR Test: 7:00AM – 6:30PM
- 3-5H PCR Test: 11:00AM – 1:00PM
- 24H PCR Test: 8:00AM – 7:00PM
An appointment is required before you can be tested. It is ill-advised to show up without an appointment 15 minutes before closing time because there’s no guarantee that there will be availability and you won’t have time to book the appointment online before the collection point closes!
Antigen Test – $80.00
Standard PCR – $125.00
Fast PCR (3-5) – $125.00
Visby PCR (1 hour) – $199.00
You can pay for our test online using your debit or credit card. We do not accept other forms of payment at this time.
We do provide itemized receipts to help you with your insurance reimbursement requests. Please be aware, as this is not a physician ordered test, we can not provide information such as CPT codes, Diagnosis codes, or Procedure codes.
If you are interested in getting your test reimbursed by an insurance provider, we suggest talking with your physician first to understand your options.
We are proud to show our appreciation to those men and women who serve our communities and our country. To all those working as a firefighter, police officer, first responder or in active duty for the military is eligible for a discount*.
|Name||Discount||Valid ID required|
*please note that a valid id will be required to be submitted to email@example.com before receipt of a discount code
Our COVID testing site locations at LAX:
Tom Bradley International Terminal Lower/Arrivals level 1 near the baggage claim area along the south side of the terminal, next to the USA Today Travel Zone store.
Terminal 2 Lower/Arrivals Level baggage claim area
Terminal 6 Lower/Arrivals Level at the information booth
Terminal 6 Laboratory across the street from Terminal 6 on the Lower/Arrivals level next to Parking Structure 6. Guests can access the facility by vehicle drop-off along the outer arrivals curb at Terminal 6, or by walking from any of the parking structures. For pedestrians coming from Terminals 1, 2 and 3 a shorter path to the testing site is possible along East Way, Theme Way and West Way.
You will have to register and schedule an appointment on our Patient Portal at the testing location if you haven’t already scheduled an appointment in advance. It is strongly recommended that you register and schedule an appointment before arrival.
Your COVID-19 Test results will be available on the patient portal once they have been processed by the lab. You will be notified by email when you can access your test results. To download a copy of the results, follow the instructions below:
1) Log into your patient account at patientsystem.claritymv.com
2) Click on the ‘Menu’ in the upper left hand corner of the screen and select ‘My Tests’
3) Select the test that you wish to view your results for
4) Click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the test and click on ‘Download Results’
5) This will give you access to your pdf results
Yes! as of June 18th 2021, our standard result document now has a blockchain-based QR code in the upper right corner that serves as a digital “notary” and allows anyone to verify the authenticity of the document.
This new QR code is only available on our standard report format and not our Hawaii report format.
We also offer integrations with CLEAR and AOKpass that will allow you to port your results from your patient account to their app so they can generate a QR code for you. Please note that you must be the primary account owner to have access to this option. If you are a companion on someone else’s account you will not be able to use these apps.
1) Log into your account at patientsystem.claritymv.com
2) Click on your name located in the top right corner of the screen
3) Select my profile
4) Change the desired information under Patient Information (i.e. Date of Birth, Address, Name, ect.)
5) Hit save
1) Go to patientsystem.claritymv.com
2) Above the password section you will see a link named ‘Forgot Password’ right above the eye icon. Click that link.
3) Enter in the email you used to open your account and then hit ‘Recover’
4) You will receive an email titled uaa password reset from firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Follow the ‘Reset Password’ link and enter in your new password
6) Sign in
FAQ for Hawai'i
Are you travelling to Hawai’i? Interested in getting a test performed by Clarity Mobile Venture to avoid the quarantine but you aren’t sure what to get. We have good news for you. We are an approved Trusted Testing Travel Partner (TTP) of the State of Hawai’i. If you have any questions, please take a look at our following FAQ page. If you don’t see the answer to your question below, email us at: email@example.com
Hawai’i accepts all negative test results that are taken within 72 hours of your last leg of departure to Hawai’i.
Yes. We run an RT-PCR test otherwise known as a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test.
Find us here!
Tom Bradley International Terminal Lower/Arrivals level 1 near the baggage claim area along the south side of the terminal
Terminal 2 Lower/Arrivals Level near the baggage claim area
Primary Lab at Terminal 6 Lower/Arrivals Level outside next to Parking Structure 6 (PS-6)
Operating Hours for Terminal 6 Lab
We are open at the following hours
Operating Hours for TBIT and Terminal 2
We are open at the following hours